Starry Night 8 – Professional Astronomy Telescope Control Software
Digital download – For Windows
You will receive the software + activation file
90 days money back guarantee
Lifetime License – No extra fees in the future
Improved DeepSky Database
Version 8 includes a 36,000 object, up-to-date, cross-referenced database built from various source catalogs
Improved Telescope Control
Starry Night 8 supports all telescopes that are supported by Ascom. Plus, connect SkyFi 3 with Starry Night too.
3D Binary Stars
Version 8 accurately renders stars as 3D bodies with classification color, surface texture and relative radii
Redesigned Interactive SkyGuide
Web-delivered multimedia reveals the science of the solar system, stars, galaxies, and the known universe.
High performance OpenGL graphics set the industry standard for excellence in astronomy software.
Designed for the modern amateur astronomer
Starry Night Pro Plus 8 has been retooled from the inside out to best meet the needs of the modern amateur astronomer! With a stunning new object database, incredible integration to cloud services, and tons of new, intelligent features, Starry Night 8 sets you up for observing success like never before!
- Starry Night macOS now natively compatible with Celestron wireless WiFi mounts!
Find everything you’ve been looking for
At the heart of Version 8 is a new Deep Sky Database of extended objects that makes the Starry Night experience better than ever before.
- Incredible rendering & precise positioning of over 36,000 targets
- Carefully crafted by compiling the absolute best object data available
- The most accurate sizes & shapes of objects ever in Starry Night
- Advanced database created from 12 cross-referenced catalogs
- Huge upgrade replaces a majority of previous Starry Night catalog
- TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) and Mars InSight 3D models
- Hundreds if new in-depth descriptions for the brightest stars in the sky
- New and updated mission paths for your favorite space missions
- 3D models of eight beautiful and accurately rendered binary stars